Sunday, June 26, 2016

Honing Skill Sets | EMPATHS

This article defines empaths and their abilities. It attempts to overcome popular disempowering notions, by looking through a different perspective on the matter. It remarks the positive aspects of being an empath, and provides tips for empaths to enhance their psychic prowess.




DEFINING THE EMPATH

To sum up most definitions and popular notions, an empath is someone who is hypersensitive to energies, often to the point of manifesting the effects of a situation he/she is perceiving.

Example: There is ongoing conflict or unrest within his/her vicinity. Or there may be a person going through some form of ailment in his/her home. An empath detects those and ends up feeling nauseous, anxious, or jittery. Sometimes, they feel the pain, or symptoms of the condition.

Being an empath can also include being clairsentient, such that the individual is capable of sensing energies from different planes, times, and spaces.

Example: An empath arrives at a new place. He/she might instantly sense several energies about the place all at once. Usually, the energies that are most dominant. And these might be multiple dimensions and experiences happening all at once, contained within the present moment, time, and space.

Another more interesting case is demonstrating symptoms and/or manifesting conditions as an effect of external energies that are perceived by the empath. This is somewhat related to the first point mentioned above, except this would be a more extreme manifestation. This is because an empath might wind up with slight to serious ailments, depending on the situation.

Example: Hair thinning/dryness, or excessive hair fall; skin conditions not limited to outbreaks, itches, or allergies; eyesight problems; cysts; anemia-like symptoms or anemia itself.

Anxiety/panic attacks are also common. But when they go for medical examinations, the results typically do not yield significant results.

There are times when depression and anxiety will be diagnosed and provided with treatment. Accepting and taking medications will have to be a self decision. In my case, I am fortunate that despite exhibiting serious anxiety attacks (which were symptoms similar to a combination of hypertension and depression), every doctor I went to refused to give me medication. I was desperate to have a “quick fix” and wanted medication. But all I would be told was: It’s nothing but mild depression, which every human on Earth goes through.

After going for a medical exam for possible anemia, the doctor looked at the results and then smiled at me. And said, “You’re absolutely fine. I would suggest emotional therapy. Work on your EQ and build your self confidence.”

After three or so times of this, I started reading up on blood exams to read my results myself. I wanted to be able to point out anomalies to the doctors. I wanted to know that I was sick, and have someone agree with me... for the purpose of getting a “quick fix”.

Another doctor would frown at me, after I tried to explain I may have hypertension. The most I got was a recommendation to eliminate rice intake, and adopt a vegetarian lifestyle.

At that time, I was lucky to be working for a company that encouraged its employees to implement healthy living practices. And one time, I came across a post on our bulletin board, describing how breathing exercises can alleviate panic attacks----which turns out to be a very common condition among employees. And of course, I eventually realized it is a common human condition.

Just a few months ago, I had a conversation with a young girl, who was being forced to take medication. She knows and believes nothing is wrong with her. Although she is unable to attend regular schooling. Generally, she is unable to stay in crowded places for too long.

Our conversation started with talking about hair. And we talked about how hair problems later manifested at some point in our lives. That’s how she began to bring up other health issues she has been going through. And so I wondered if she might be an empath. I told her I realized not so long ago, that much of the physical conditions I experience (including hair issues) are connected to being an empath. And she felt strongly about it and resonated with it. She confessed she never thought of it that way.

To be honest, being mostly self-trained, I realized most of these through my own experiences. And this goes for realizing the connection with being an empath and being sickly in the past. Although I enjoy browsing through books and articles every now and then, I realize more through my own awareness and experiences. This is one of the reasons why I encourage readers (and everyone, in general) to empower themselves and tap into their own abilities. There’s so much to discover, compared to relying on books and other people’s own awakenings/re-awakenings.

Of course, there are factors that make it possible for a true sickness to manifest. SOMETIMES, it is because the empath willed for it, or he/she is unable to “process” that energy.

We can also call most of the conditions as “imagined sickness”. Such that an empath might be feeling nauseaus one second, and then snap out the next saying, “Oh, wait... I realize I don’t feel sick at all. Must be someone around me... but definitely not me. I’m fine, thank you.”



EMPOWERED PATHS

In spite of the issues mentioned above, empaths can be very powerful people. The innate power they have vary from one person to another, such that one can be a very proficient healer, skillful craftsman, or a true leader.

I think of the word as a contraction of: EMpowered PATHS.

Once empaths find their true voice and abilities (including appreciating their gift of being an empath), and hone these, they can be quite unstoppable. They have the innate ability to achieve the absolute state of True Empowerment and Sovereignty.

(Note that this in no way the same as being angry and angsty... or bursting with a fit and outrage. However, the healing process of an empath can require bursting out compulsively, uncontrollably at times.)



DEVELOPING BEING AN EMPATH

Whenever I read articles that discuss this topic, I cannot help but notice that most writers and publishers often interpret being an empath as some form of disease... something unlikable. Or even an excuse for depressions, anxities, and other forms of pain and suffering.

A lot of empaths themselves often go around saying, “Ugh! It’s another retrograde...” “Oh my an accident! No wonder I’m feeling horrible!”

Mostly, whatever the situation and case, grounding and clearing should become a habit----not just a daily practice.



Recommended meditations and practices:

Divine Now
http://ievolveus.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-divine-now-re-activation-meditation.html

Self Love and Honoring: The Self Exercises/Meditations/Activations https://www.facebook.com/ivolveus/photos/gm.924836364238881/874673495963033/?type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/events/917184448337406/permalink/926026167453234/ https://www.facebook.com/events/917184448337406/permalink/942817235774127/

How to use the recommended activities above: As you progress, you won’t need to sit down and perform the entire process of these meditations. You will be able to easily tap into them just by simply thinking, visualizing, or affirming. However, it will benefit you to continue doing these every now and then, or to develop your own routine.

There is a number of grounding and clearing exercises that have yet to be posted. You can refer to the Facebook hashtags #iEvolveHEALING and #iEvolveBasicClearingSeries to follow the ongoing article series being published. There are many online resources. It is really about finding what works for you.



A few tips to develop your skills as an empath:

1.  Eliminate all forms of distractions that you have control over. This should be HOLISTIC----not just the physical or energetic level. These would include unhealthy lifestyles, activities, habits, and routines.

And whenever you are unable to physically remove unwanted distractions, don’t give your power away. See how you can use those situations for you, instead of against you.

Train yourself to “silence the noise”.

A very apt quote: It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.

2.  Make sure to give time for cord cutting, breaking of veils and illusions.

3.  Resist responding needlessly to the external. Choose your battles. Value yourself and your energy. Every time you respond to provoking situations that turn out to be trivial matters, you are expending significant energy that is not worth wasting on such.

3.  Set your boundaries. In spite of the above, know when you should draw the line and speak up. Fend for yourself when you have to. There is nothing cute about being meek and abused. Know when to be silent and when to speak up.

Know what is worth giving time to... and what isn’t worth your attention at all.

4.  Know Thyself and do the necessary Self Work. Focus on the Self.

5.  Train yourself to differentiate your energy from the energy of others.

6.  Learn to read energy. Develop your pesonal energy reading skills. It is good to develop your own energy work methods at this point.

7.  Know your personal skill sets. Understand them and know how to use them. Most of all, know how to use them with your abilities as an empath.

8. EMPower yourself.



Thank You
Blessed Be

#iEvolve
ievolveus.blogspot.com

Tip: Click or search these hashtags to quickly access related posts: #iEvolveHEALING #iEvolveBasicClearingSeries

If you want to understand how this would work with vows, contracts, reset, and reverse flow, check out the following hashtags on Facebook: #soulcontract #karmicties #karmicwheel #karma.

https://www.facebook.com/ivolveus
https://www.facebook.com/events/9171844481337406
https://www.facebook.com/groups/IAMLightAscensionTranscendence

Copyright © iEvolve. All rights reserved. You may share with a link back to http://facebook.com/ivolveus and/or http://ievolveus.blogspot.com.